Thursday, January 21, 2010

So theres no going back and fixing last week

Well today is weigh in. I've yet to figure out how anyone loses weight if they eat after 5 pm. It just doesn't happen for me. Last night I went out to dinner with five other ladies. I got a salad. It doesn't matter in the least what I eat at 7:00 pm. I could eat a salad, a bite of an apple or a huge hunkin' hamburger and it will make me gain. That's the way its always been with me. It's like my body just quits burning fuel after five pm.

I had struggled some anyway this week and was up a little. Now with last nights dinner out I have a 2.5 pound gain for the week, putting me at 220.5 Okay, time to tighten up the old diet. I'm going to make a promise here to get out and walk five times this week. Hold me to it!

2 comments:

  1. I weighed myself this morning. I was right about where I thought I was. Hopefully, I can report a loss next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info thanks for posting. Do you need info on inpatient eating disorder treatment? then you should really check these guys out they really take care of their patients.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!