Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rough waters

I dont have good news on the weight front but I am not down about it. I enjoyed my holiday and my birthday and now its time to move on. I was reading an interview with Jeannette from Half of Me that was posted over at Diet Naked (both blogs are listed on the sidebar)and was very intrigued to read that she spent 12 weeks trying to get through the 220 mark. She also hit a 6 week plateau in her journey. Jeannette has lost about 200 pounds.

Thats the thing about the bad times, they're okay if we just keep plodding on. This is how life works. I stated back in March that May was going to be a hard month and I was right. Now Im ready for June and for some good losses. Im excited to get going again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!