Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weigh In

I lost 2 pounds this week. I am very happy. That means I have lost 8 pounds in three weeks. That is some of the fastest weight loss I have had all of last year. I've said before that I really like the one and two pound weight losses because when I start losing more than that I get scared that I'm going to gain it back or that its a fluke or that my body is depleted of vitamins or that I'm eating my own muscle!

Yeah I know I'm weird like that. Anyway so that brings me down to 206. I saw that weight briefly back in October. I held it there about 2 days before the gain started. That means people that I am done losing the holiday weight and from here on out every pound is a new weight that I haven't seen in 10 years. Now its getting exciting!

Weigh in if you like.
Brandi) -4
Mrs Darling) -2
New Me) - 1
Daria) - .5

9 comments:

  1. Great job!!! Gotta love getting into weight territory you haven't seen in years! Gives you new motivation to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. It's Daria with my first weigh in. I have lost 7.2 pounds total since my dieting start. I lost .5 pounds this week. My pounds to goal is 77.8. I am aiming to lose 85 pounds, and have a BMI of 25.8

    ReplyDelete
  3. down a lb.......might have been more if it hadn't been for the dreaded superbowl snackextravaganza........

    84 lbs lost........223 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mrs. Darling! You are doing wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking in Daria. I round the numbers on the blog because otherwise it just gets nuts keeping track of all the tenths. So I round to the nearest half pound. Sounds like you've been doing great so far! Looking forward to the diet year with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!