Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Counting Calories Again

Well I've lost 4.5 pounds of the 7 gained last week on vacation. I'm starting to count calories again to speed this thing along. If I don't write down what I eat things just don't happen for me on the weight loss front. I would love to lose 30 pounds between now and the end of the year. It wouldn't be that hard but I have to buckle down and do this.

I have found that I rarely picture myself out of the 200's. I think if I would really get a vision of that I would work harder. Whenever I stop to think how close I really am to onederland I get a new determination to get this weight off. So back to the pen and paper and the counting of the calories!

5 comments:

  1. I just started writing things down as well, I think it really will help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food journaling/calorie counting is what really turned the tide for me - hope it does for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO rooting for you! I too am so close to 'onederland' that I can nearly feel it. I've dropped my calories, started tracking and am even WEIGHING my food. I am determined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO YOU!

    Ive been reading still---you know in case you think Ive abandoned you :)---and am one HUNDRED percent a believe in the idea if YOU can envision yourself there it wont happen.

    doodle a pic.
    write all the words which, in your mind, capture how you will feel then.

    ANYTHING to make it start to crystallize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still around! I'm still keeping up with you, too!!!

    I hope you haven't forgotten about me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!