Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just updating

Here I am, still on program and eating healthily. I am losing weight and feel like I am back with the program both mentally and physically. I am trying to revamp the entire families eating program.

I grow most of my own food so organic and healthy aren't really a problem. We also don't eat out much and almost never eat fast food. Its just not part of our way of life. But I do cook... a lot. We have big dinners around here every night. My job now is to make those dinners as healthy as possible. I have a little boy that will have a huge weight problem if I don't stop him now.

I live just on the verge of being hungry but that is a good thing. I had enough of that full feeling over the holidays! I'm going to start posting my weight loss again on Thursdays so watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!