Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tweaking the old program

I'm tightening up my program even more. I'm going to go heavier on the lean proteins. It's March and I have set a goal to eat raw vegetables every day this month and to drink 2 cups of water a day. Yep, 2 cups! That's the best I can do right now! I didn't end the month of February like I would have liked! I actually gained a pound. I weigh 223 now. It is time to do something a little different. So added to my calorie counting is a concentration on veggies and water. Hopefully there will be better news to report at the end of March!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck. I'm only just starting my journey and I'm glad I found your blog. I guess I'm 1 up on you as I can drink more than 2 cups of water a day :)

    Regards

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found the more water i drink the more i crave and the same with the fruits and veggies. Try making soups to get in a veggie serving or 2.

    Feb was not a great month here either with only a small tiny loss for the month :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!