Thursday, March 4, 2010

Todays food

My conscious decision to eat more protein is going better than I expected. Ive always eaten a lot of protein but now I'm trying to reach for protein for most of my snacks and trying to cut the carbs way back!

This mornings breakfast was stoneground bread and a slice of hard cheese. Lunch was 1 egg, 3 egg whites, 2T cottage cheese and some of my home canned salsa. Snack was a boiled egg. Tonight I will have salad and chicken. Not sure what my afternoon snack will be. I try to eat every 2 hours because of my hypoglycemia. But anyway I'm happy to report that things are going well.

Now to stay in the trenches with a funeral coming up and overnight guests at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!