Thursday, December 16, 2010

My brain has left the building

Hanging on by a thread. This has got to get better, doesnt it? This is not a good week for me weight wise. Im having trouble with the fluids. I am at the end of Thursday and with a jolt I realized I didnt even try to drink the fluids today..didnt even think about it! I cant get anywhere like this! To be fair its not just my fluids I forgot today. I forgot my daughters volleyball practice and her violin lessons. I also forgot my sons basketball practice...all today! This is when I know I am too busy. I must pull back.

2 comments:

  1. Great info, thanks for posting. If you’re looking for a really for info on heroin rehab then these might be the guys to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have troubles sleeping you should consider getting help for eating disorders programs with care and compassion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!