Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year to a Thinner Me!

Well I cant seem to find the time to make another blog so I guess for now I stay here. Okay, so I started eating right again and boy, am I glad to have that junk out of my system! Today I've stayed on plan all day. So what is my plan?

I am eating my regular half sandwich for breakfast. I have done for that for a couple of years now and it's what works best. Its a slice of bread and 1oz of protein. The rest of the day is Atkins protein shakes and bars. For dinner I have stocked up on Lean Cuisines. I don't want any cooking or any figuring. I am way too busy for that these days.

The cool thing about this is that my husband is doing the same thing so it will make it so much easier. Thanks to my few weeks with Allan's Challenge I have realized how much I really did need the liquid. So I have been doing my best to up the water in my diet.

Well, I'm out of here now to take a walk. It's bitter cold out there but a woman has to do what a woman has to do. I am determined to lose 60 pounds this year! You are more than welcome to follow along for the ride because this really is going to happen! Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!