Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Four

Okay, here's the scoop. I started this plan on Tuesday, May 3. I have eaten perfectly for 3 days now. Tuesday morning I weighed 240, the highest weight I have seen since 2008. My highest nonpregnant weight was 252 in January of 2008. That year I lost 50 pounds. In 2009 and 2010 I slowly gained. Now here I am in 2011 weighing 240. I had gained back 38 of those 50 pounds. I was getting desperate.
That's when I read about the HCG diet. I researched it for months before going on it this week. I watched my friends do the diet and lose weight. I finally decided that I had to get on board or I would continue to gain and I was afraid of where that gain would take me this time.
So Tuesday morning I weighed 240. This Friday morning I weigh 232.8. I have lost 7.5 pounds in three days. The diet is incredibly tough but as long as the weight continues to come off I am happy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're losing weight. There's not much scientific evidence behind it but if it works for you, good for you. Here's what the Mayo Clinic has to say: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hcg-diet/AN02091

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, treading lightly. I've read all about it. I'm at a point where I dont care if its a placebo or not, if I lose weight that's all that matters. You know what I mean? I'm just tired of messing around with this. It was time to get a plan and stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Good for you. You must be so proud of yourself.

    My Husband is trying to lose. He found he has kidney stones AGAIN!! So we are going to try a healthy diet for him. Hope it works.

    I am following gfc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!