Tuesday, May 24, 2011

holding my own

So  I'm back to counting calories, only this time I'm counting them to 1200. I hate counting calories but for me there is just no other way. Im going on a week long vacation starting the 30th. When I get back I am going to have everything prepared to tackle this weight. I am going on a new plan and I'm going to make it more doable than my last one. Until then I have to hold the weight off by calorie counting. I am so tired of dieting but the realization is dawning that I will always have to count calories if I am to avoid weight gain.  Here's to the next two weeks on 1200 calories!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what diet you're on right now, but I recommend you check out the 17 Day Diet (you can find it online easily or buy the book). I love it. It's not too hard to stick to (though I am off the wagon right now) and you NEVER feel hungry. I lost 8 pounds in the first 17 days without sticking to it 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says in your profile that there are over 1600 posts, so that could take awhile to read through it all. But thanks for being out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here, hello! You can do this, counting calories is very important and I am struggling with it as well. Remember there are people who lose weight without a gimmick diet, just hard work and counting. You can do this without all the off the wagon-on the wagon... just a little faith in yourself and support from others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!