Sunday, May 1, 2011

Okay, Here we go Day ! Phase 1

After much thought and a lot of wimping out and a lot of whining and a lot of tentative apprehension I finally decided to jump in with both feet. I am going to do the HCG diet. Yes, it's controversial  but its less invasive than gastric bypass and it has the same weight loss results. I personally know 7 people who have done this diet and they are totally different people today.

I was the loudest critic of this when it first started making its rounds in my group of friends. But now here they are all skinny and petite and I am still fat. So I will join them. The diet may have it's drawbacks but so does staying fat.

I am going to erase old posts on this blog because they go back to 2008. There is no sense keeping all of that. I'm going to delete everything up to this year in January. It's all a new start.

Today I began the loading phase of the diet. I take the drops and load up on anything I want to eat. There are great scientific reasons why this works and I don't have the time to go into it right now. I do, however, plan on blogging my progress daily along with the limited food that I consume.

So here it is; hats off to a new diet and a new me.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who has done two phases of this with fantastic results! I almost tried it. I am looking forward to seeing your results. Dr. Oz even had a show about this diet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!