Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 of the loading phase

Today was the last day of loading with fats. I'm a bit worried that I haven't loaded properly. It sounds great to be able to eat anything you want to eat for two days but with candida, irritable bowel syndrome and hypoglocemia, it means you really can't do that without getting very ill. So although I tried to load the last two days, the jury is still out on how well I did. If I didn't do it right I will have a terrible time the first few days on Phase 2.


How am I feeling about 40 days of eating 500 calories? I am very apprehensive. I'm worried about everything from heart attacks to leg cramps. On the other hand, I have to lose this weight. If I don't there are all sorts of other risks.

Im excited about the weight loss that is sure to come but....
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!