Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tough going

Okay I stuck to the diet perfectly yesterday. This is one cruel diet! It's amazing though how the drops help with appetite, Of course, the diet guidelines say that you are going to be feeding off your own fat so in a couple of days I will find out how well that will actually go.

So yesterday was my first day on the diet.
I had 3.5 oz of fish and 3.5 oz grilled chicken breast
I ate steamed broccoli and green beans with a bit of red pepper
I had two pieces of melba toast and an apple and an orange.

That's it. The HCG is suppose to mobilize the body's fat stores and feed off of that instead of muscle. Because of the stringency of the diet you can only do it for 40 days before stopping for a 6 week break. I'm excited to see how this goes.

I lost 3.5 pounds yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!