Friday, April 11, 2008

Snacks

Go to Nashtopia for a look at wonderful snacks from Trader Joes for under 150 calories!

Im sailing right along this week. Hope you are too. I finally set down and took a good hard look at what I was doing. I scolded myself for becoming lax in my quest. I reminded myself that I'm in this for as long as it takes even if that is 2 years. With that in mind there's no reason to push my body to its max every livelong day. I also caught a blurb on TV from a doctor. He said, "You must feed the body to lose weight!" Oh yes, Ive heard that many times but the other day it just clicked. I calmed down and fed my body!

Now I want to go to Trader Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!