Monday, December 29, 2008

All in a days work

Well I haven't weighed since Saturday but I plan on weighing tomorrow. I cant go too long without or I lose focus. Speaking of focus I have been on plan since Christmas but I cant burn any calories because of this knee injury.

Today I had shredded wheat with 1% milk for breakfast.

At lunch I fixed a small plate of pea pods and hummus, mixed grain bread with a hunk of Swiss cheese, a pickle and a clementine.

For dinner I had a salad made with mixed greens and a chicken wing and chicken thigh. The bummer was that the chicken was from KFC. I have no idea how much fat and salt have been added.

Before bed I had a tiny little square of mint chocolate and an Oreo.

Could have been better, could have been worse.

3 comments:

  1. I weigh in today too. Kind of nervous but ready to face the music :) I'll let you know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, during the holidays or ANY DAYS IMO, it's all about the 'it could have been worse'

    as long as Im there---Im not back at square one.

    take care,

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Was hoping to weigh even 50 pounds lost. I got there for a minute, but gained three back. Please put me down at 47. I am going to get more serious now. Well, along with all the new years' resolution people. But I've been pretty even all year... except for January when I was pregnant.

    :]

    I'm so glad you're sticking things through as well. Strange to say, but it motivates me to come back here and check up and give my stats every now and then. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!