Saturday, October 9, 2010

Still thinking this thing over

Okay, I am almost completely convinced that I am not having any bad reactions to wheat. I do not have Celiac disease. I do, however, have a huge reaction to sugar, so sugar has to be out of the diet for me. I've been doing quite a bit of research. It seems like the only way to keep the sugar in check is to eat a whole foods diet. Its just too hard to watch the sugar if I eat prepared foods. It is EVERYWHERE!!

I don't have the time to read all the labels. Its going to be much easier and healthier to just eat back to nature type foods. I grow my own food and cook most meals from scratch so this is actually easier for me in theory than for most people. What is hard is that the sugar foods taste so good. I like sugar, but I cannot live with what it does to my body! I just cant! I get so tired and bone weary when I take in sugar.

So my goal this coming week is to stay away from prepared foods of any sort.

I had bought some shoes for walking and promptly lost the left one. I finally found it so this week I have no excuse not to walk. Tune in to see how it's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!