Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 10

Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions I have been on! I awoke this morning feeling a bit down, soooo incredibly unlike me. I stumbled to the kitchen to get some coffee and accidentally put too much milk in. I am only allowed 1 T of milk and I use that in my coffee. I looked at that cup of creamy coffee and longed for it. But did I drink it? No. I dumped it down the drain and started over. I don't want anything to stop my weight loss!

Turning from the coffee pot, I glanced out the window. The sun was shining! My spirits lifted. I remembered all the reasons that I am putting myself through this; summer sunshine and summer play, a family reunion, not feeling so hot during the summer, having the ability to walk with ease, taking pressure off my back so I can garden more easily, etc. It hit me again that I have no choice. I have to do this. I just have to!

So what did the scale this morning? 227! I lost a pound and a half on day 9 bringing me to a total of 13 pounds lost. I will do this another day and then another. I will keep trudging along to the finish line. Only 13 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!