Saturday, December 17, 2011

Back and time to weigh

Im back from a two day Tournament out of town. I weighed this morning, a bit unsure of what the scale would say. I was really good the first day and stayed within my caloirelimit. The second day I got a bit off track but I was still pleased with how I had done. I always gain water weight on trips along with eating wrong, as a result its nothing for me to comehome from a two day tournament like that and gain 5 pounds. I was a little worried when I stepped on the scales this morning, but I was happy to see that I had only gained 10 ozs. I weighed 249.2. Today I will get right back on track with my cal pal. I forgot to take it with me on the trip. I was bummed about that. So now its on to a new day.

At some point I am going to have to quit weighing and just weigh weekly. I have decided to make Friday mornings my weigh in times. I guess that would mean that today would be as good as any to quit reporting the daily weigh ins. Okay, so that's what I will do. A week from today I will report my weight loss. I can do this. I'm only asking for two pounds a week. That would mean I would lose 100 pounds this next year. it doesnt seem like such a great request, but its oh so hard to do.

13 comments:

  1. You're right - you CAN Do this! BTW, a friend of mine had a busy day and instead of journalling her food, she took pics on her cell phone of it. It was great for accountability and I thought it was a super idea - esp when you're away!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need some info on alcohol rehab California? Then these guys should work for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When our practice got started we needed marijuana rehab help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Office 2010 security measure logement office 2010 download to supply a layered protection countermeasures that can assist you expand your shield thorough strategy to laptop security and safety applications. When the individual tries to create your computer file making use of the Office office 2010 2010 uses following a launch of answers, these kind of feedback takes effects without delay, and they can carry on and offer different coatings from defense prior to you available the actual submit that is prepared alter typically the time frame.2009 'microsoft office' process was introduced in these types of surroundings, to help reduce the particular episode top and Microsoft office 2010 make use of all these environments may stop the application form to begin together with help save specified data file models. Moreover, you can actually specify in the event that allowed to Microsoft office 2010 download amenable a folder style, and then occur. Office 2010 Key

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that would mean that today would be as good as any to quit reporting the daily weigh ins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me changing the way I eat has been a process. I call it a lifestyle now but for years it was yo yo dieting. Today I think about my health and what I am putting in to my mouth. The more we stay on a healthy plan the more our taste buds crave the healthier foods. Hang in there and don't ever give up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
    LatestFxMarket.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't care about the view of others. I know these are you should get to know things. But I have been

    watching. Why there are so many things to happen?
    cheap nfl nike jerseys

    Yesterday I saw you and a girl together, don't know why I want to know something about your things. But

    I know this is all we are supposed to do. I don't know if we can not together.
    nfl jerseys free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good post. I like it. I got many interesting information. Great thank's author for that...

    www.plagiarismdetect.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://reasonable-perspicacious.blogspot.com/2011/10/response-to-michael-der-manouel-jr.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to encourage me on my journey! Your comment is appreciated!